Thursday 16 February 2017

What this blog is for...

Hello Juniors,

 As mentioned in class, I'll ask you to write quick and casual reflections on each podcast we listen to during the semester. Hopefully, this ends up being about 8 to 10 mini essays of 400 to 600 words (no more and no less), and you are free to include videos, links, pictures which you cannot do on paper. As well, you can read each other's thoughts and comment back and forth if you enjoy that type of thing. I will ask you to write these after we've discussed the podcast episodes in class, and had some time to think about things. Again, I don't expect you to spend a lot of time on these (maybe an hour), and at the end of the semester I will grade them collectively. I will check in once in a while to leave a comment, but don't expect this all the time. This blog will make up most of your performance score (about 30%), and is just a place to "journal" and demonstrate your attention and reflection of the podcast materials.


 http://revisionisthistory.com/ 



So, please set up a personal blog using Blogger, and when you are done you can send me the URL on Facebook but posting it in the group. I'll add it on the right side of this blog, and then we will be ready to go. Any questions, ask them in the Facebook group. Have a good weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment